This is a great opportunity for you to help throughout the year by donating online with our Donate Button (including a monthly recurring donation) or enrolling in or renewing your “Friends of The Friends Foundation” membership. The Friends Foundation is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation may or may not be tax deductible, consult your tax advisor, but for sure has made and will continue to make a difference in the lives of the elderly in the greater Dripping Springs area by helping provide much needed funds to support our services. Some of The Friends Foundation’s programs include:
- Our Daily Bread (delivering meals 3 days a week funded 100% by donations)
- Philips Lifeline Medical Alert (summoning help in an emergency)
- Financial Assistance for rent, utilities, hearing aids, eyeglasses, dentures, medical bills, wheel chair ramps, etc
- Support special activities for residents at Hill Country Nursing and Rehab (the Thanksgiving Dinner for residents and their family members and the Community Halloween Trick or Treat).
- Visit our Services page for additional information
When enrolling or renewing your membership you’ll have the option to receive an annual email newsletter informing you of updates on The Friends Foundation’s programs and events. Sustaining Friends may receive the email newsletter as well as having their name listed in the program for the annual Friends Foundation’s BBQ Fundraiser at the Salt Lick’s Pecan Grove pavilion.
To enroll or renew, download and complete the membership form below and return it with your contribution to: The Friends Foundation P.O. Box 8, Dripping Springs, TX 78620.